It was initiated in 2003 by Kofi Annan (Nobel Peace Prize in 2001) and Marc Ganem (President World Association Sexology 2001-2005) and created in 2010.
The mission of this partnership is to train professionals in order to promote the development, fulfillment and well-being of individuals, couples and families throughout the world.
It allows several types of common and shared actions such as:
– The organization of information events, conferences, symposiums
– The support and supervision of the educational committee
– The contribution of skills in pedagogical engineering
– Support, expertise in sexual health and labeling of training courses
– The promotion of complementary university courses
– The promotions of the training courses of the partner organization.
ARPS: Reunion association for sexual health prevention
RSSP: public sexual health network
EIVA: help for victims of road and life accidents
APF: association of the paralyzed in France
Enda Graaf Sahel, Ivory Coast
GFMER: Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research, Switzerland
AMREF: Flying Doctor, African Medical and research Foundation, association for medicine and research in Africa