Welcome to the Communications mini-MOOC!
I am Zeï and I will accompany you in this mini-MOOC. Below are the educational objectives and skills developed in the learning hour of the Communications mini-MOOC!
- Click on the “Details” tab to access the training
- Your page may take several seconds to load: don’t worry!
- At the end of each course, click on “Next” to access the next course
- The MCQ is available at the end of the mini-MOOC.
At the end of this course, you will have:
- Acquired knowledge on the different methods of communication in sexual health,
- Acquired skills in brief communication relating to sexuality and motivational interviewing.
You will also know:
- Identify community (meso) factors influencing behavior,
- Identify environmental and political (macro) factors influencing behavior,
- Recognize your own representations and attitudes towards sexuality, the other sex, the norm,
- Apply human rights to all sexual health offerings
- Support individuals in the evolution of their sociocultural representations
- Apply deontological ethics as an intervention model
- Recognize your own representations and attitudes towards sexuality, the other sex, the norm
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and maintain a safe, inclusive and supportive environment for learning
- Chapter 1: What is sexual health communication?
- Chapter 2: What is the Brief Communication Relating to Sexuality?
- Chapter 3: What is Motivational Interviewing?
- Chapter 4: How does a brief sexual health interview take place?
- Chapter 5: BONUS: request for contraception
- Chapter 6: What are the tools and techniques of brief communication?
- Chapter 7: What are the bases for good communication?