Welcome to the Sexualities mini-MOOC!
I am Zeï and I will accompany you in this mini-MOOC. Below are the educational objectives and skills developed in the learning hour of the Sexualities mini-MOOC!
At the end of this course, you will have:
- Acquired knowledge on sexual health, human rights and the Sustainable Development Goals;
- Acquired knowledge on the anatomy of bodies, biological sexes, sexual responses and reproductive function following an egalitarian and diverse approach between the sexes.
You will also know:
- Understand the different types of interpersonal relationships, family, friendly, intimate, romantic, and societal and cultural issues;
- Understand the place of satisfaction and pleasure in comprehensive sexual health education.
- Support individuals in the evolution of their sociocultural representations
- Develop a reflection on the sexual norms conveyed in our society in comparison with other cultures and other historical periods
- Recognize your own representations and attitudes towards sexuality, the other sex, the norm
- Define the issues of sexual relationships
- Understand the role of the mental and spiritual in the quest for the meaning of sexuality.
- What is sexual health?
- What are human rights and the SDGs?
- Emotional relationships / romantic relationships?
- Is anatomy gender equal?
- BONUS: What if audio was the future of porn?
- And then the pleasure?