Welcome to the Violence mini-MOOC!
I am Zeï and I will accompany you in this mini-MOOC. Below are the educational objectives and skills developed in the learning hour of the Violence mini-MOOC!
- Click on the “Details” tab to access the training
- Your page may take several seconds to load: don’t worry!
- At the end of each course, click on “Next” to access the next course
- The MCQ is available at the end of the mini-MOOC.
At the end of this course, you will have:
- Acquired knowledge on sexual rights and human rights
- Acquired knowledge on the different forms of violence
- Acquired knowledge of the tools allowing you to act securely on the web
You will also know:
- Identify community (meso) factors influencing behavior,
- Identify environmental and political (macro) factors influencing behavior,
- Recognize your own representations and attitudes towards sexuality, the other sex, the norm,
- Apply human rights to all sexual health offerings
- Support individuals in the evolution of their sociocultural representations
- Recognize your own representations and attitudes towards sexuality, the other sex, the norm
- Identify human rights and children’s rights that promote and protect health, sexual and reproductive health and reduce violence
- Better understand sexual violence resulting from armed conflicts
- Know how to recognize the different forms of sexual violence perpetrated in conflict situations
- Know international law to combat sexual violence in conflict situations
- Recognize toxic online speech and its consequences
- Knowing how to prevent toxic speech as close as possible to the victims
- Chapter 1: What is violence?
- Chapter 2: What is the link between human rights and sexual health?
- Chapter 3: How do human rights apply to sexual health?
- Chapter 4: Combating discriminatory social norms: Example of the bicycle
- Chapter 5: What is verbal abuse?
- Chapter 6: Verbal violence online: Example of Twitter
- Chapter 7: What is sexual violence in the context of armed conflicts?