Welcome to the Prevention mini-MOOC!
I am Zeï and I will accompany you in this mini-MOOC. Below are the educational objectives and skills developed in the learning hour of the Prevention mini-MOOC!
- Click on the “Details” tab to access the training
- Your page may take several seconds to load: don’t worry!
- At the end of each course, click on “Next” to access the next course
- The MCQ is available at the end of the mini-MOOC.
At the end of this course, you will have:
- Acquired knowledge on the different combined prevention and its methods, particularly contraception;
- Acquired knowledge on the determinants of sexual health.
You will also know:
- Identify community (meso) factors influencing behavior,
- Identify environmental and political (macro) factors influencing behavior,
- Have a reflection on the sexual norms conveyed in our society in comparison with other cultures and other historical periods,
- Recognize your own representations and attitudes towards sexuality, the other sex, the norm,
- Understand the role of the mental and spiritual in the quest for the meaning of sexuality,
- Develop interpersonal relational skills,
- Apply human rights to all sexual health offerings.
- Support individuals in the evolution of their sociocultural representations
- Develop a reflection on the sexual norms conveyed in our society in comparison with other cultures and other historical periods
- Recognize your own representations and attitudes towards sexuality, the other sex, the norm
- Understand the role of the mental and spiritual in the quest for the meaning of sexuality.
- Chapter 1: What are combined preventions?
- Chapter 2: What are the commonly held ideas about contraception?
- Chapter 3: What are the determinants of sexual health?
- Chapter 4: What are the external determinants of sexual health?
- Chapter 5: What about sexual health among people with disabilities?
- Chapter 6: How to do education in another way?